QuickBooks is an accounting software which would assist in solving your financial management problems. This software offers to its client’s Payroll service, which enables you to ease out the payroll functions. There are over a million people who are using this software. This software provides users with a user-friendly interface, which makes it easy to learn and use advanced accounting methods. Intuit offers partial service payroll through the QuickBooks software which is ideal for small business owners who have the time and tax knowledge to do the process themselves. This payroll software offers a system to process employee payroll and manage taxes on a personal level.
This Payroll service enables the user to process paychecks, calculate payroll taxes, and also generate reports to use for accounting purposes or even to create federal and state tax forms for filing. Users must keep themselves aware of the updates and downloads of QuickBooks which would ensure that they stay up to date with the current tax tables. Advanced users of QuickBooks payroll get the privilege of the added step of processing payroll tax forms on schedule. QuickBooks does the part of preparing the form whereas the business owner must review, print and send all the tax forms on time.
The payroll service functions within the QuickBooks program, so you would never need to enter the data twice. Moreover, you can always avail expert assistance by connecting yourself with the QuickBooks Payroll Support Team. They are always available for your assistance regarding anything in the software.
QuickBooks ensures that payroll is made easy. The process is swift and easy to get started with, making paying the employees an easy task, providing instant and accurately processed payroll taxes, and even allows the business owners to confidently control the payroll tax forms. This is a very cost effective service, which is also an efficient option and at the same time keeps payroll processing option in-house.
System requirements for QuickBooks Payroll
Before downloading and installing the QuickBooks Payroll you should make sure that your computer meets the system requirements that are needed for this software to run efficiently. Below are the requirements that are needed in your system to make the software compatible:
- Windows 7 or greater
- Processor should be up to 2.4GHz
- Should possess a minimum of 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk should have at least 2.5GB of free space
- Functional DVD drive to install the software using CD
- Strong and stable internet connection for the software to inculcate its features
- Product activation key is required
- System must have a screen resolution of up to 1280×1024
Essential Features of QuickBooks Payroll 2019
- This software is highly user-friendly and does not require much accounting knowledge.
- The whole process of setting the software up and using it is very easy
- With this software, you can easily import all your data to the spreadsheet
- Creating professional estimates and invoices are made easy
- You are able to print bank transactions
- Payment of payroll taxes and employees can be done easily
QuickBooks Payroll also faces some minor issues at times, some of these errors have been listed below:
QuickBooks Payroll error 30159
This error is caused due to misconfiguration of the system files in your window. This error can be rectified using the following steps:
- Restart your system, while doing so make sure that you close all your running QuickBooks Payroll programs.
- Scan your system for any possible virus or malware which can be causing this issue.
- Delete any unnecessary or junk files in your hard disk.
- If the above-given steps do not solve your problem, try re-installing the software.
Reconciliation of Bank Account
This problem would not arise if you closely monitor each and every transaction that takes place every month. If this issue arises, the best you can do is get in touch with the QuickBooks Payroll Customer Support.
QuickBooks Company file not opening
This error comes up when you try to open a company file on the multi-hosting network. The solution to this problem is:
- Move the file to another location and then try to open it.
- If that doesn’t work, delete the file and try to recover it from backup.
QuickBooks not responding
The QuickBooks not responding issue can be generated due to a faulty system or improper installation of the software. To solve this issue you can follow the given steps:
- Ensure that you are using the latest version of QuickBooks software
- Try restarting your system
- Do a complete system malware scan
- Try reinstalling QuickBooks software if the basic troubleshooting does not solve your problem
Having an idea about these common problems and their solutions come in handy during some crucial situation where you are caught up. If these steps do not solve your issue you can promptly contact the QuickBooks Payroll Customer Support to avail professional advice.
If you run into any problem regarding QuickBooks Payroll service and you are willing to find the best way out, the most ideal solution would be to contact the QuickBooks Payroll Customer Service, they provide you with expert opinion on the malfunction that you are facing and would also guide you through the whole process of getting the issue resolved.
Paying your employees isn’t much of a task now, with the help of QuickBooks Payroll service you can simply follow the given steps:
- Enter the employees’ hours and the payroll service would calculate paychecks after subtracting the payroll taxes and deductions
- Then you can print the paychecks as per requirement or even use our convenient direct deposit option
- With the help of this service, you can also pay a group of employees on different days.
- With the use of this software, you would be able to calculate your federal and state payroll taxes and also keep track of the due dates of these taxes.
- This software also provides you with the feature of filing and paying your payroll taxes electronically with the help of e-file and pay option.
- You can also choose for the full-service payroll option where our payroll experts would cater to all your payroll tax requirements, accuracy and time management is also guaranteed
QuickBooks payroll provides its subscribers with payroll updates. These updates would keep you abreast with the most current and accurate rates and calculation for supported state and federal tax tables, payroll tax forms and e-file and payment options.