Trouble to set up the QuickBooks software in Windows
QuickBooks is an accounting software that is compatible with the Windows operating system. Because of its advanced features and improved security settings, QuickBooks needs certain basic system requirements in order to run smoothly. Before you download and run QuickBooks you should make sure your system fulfills the requirements listed below so that you will not have any issue to set up the QuickBooks software in Windows.
System requirements for QuickBooks
- The system must have minimum 4GB RAM (8 GB Recommended).
- You will need a 2.4 GHz or more processor.
- The device should also have at least 2.5GB free disk space.
- The software needs a 1280 x 1024 or higher screen resolution.
- For CD installations you would require 4X DVD-ROM drive.
- Good network connection (1 Mbps recommended)
Install and Set up QuickBooks for Windows
Once you have all the system requirements you can follow the steps given below to install and set up QuickBooks on your device:
- Go to the official QuickBooks Website and download the QuickBooks installation file.
- Open the QuickBooks-Setup.exe file you downloaded and run it
- Read the instructions that appear on-screen and complete the installation process.
- Once the application is installed click on the icon and access your QuickBooks account using your login credentials.
If you encounter any error or if the application fails to download you can always reach out to QuickBooks phone number and speak to a trained expert. They are available 24 hours a day to address any issue you may have.
Trouble to set up the QuickBooks software in Mac
More and more businesses are opting for Mac OS because of its efficiency and advanced features. To make sure their users enjoy an error-free experience QuickBooks includes some Mac-specific features. Before installing QuickBooks you need to make sure your Mac device meets the basic system requirements required to run the software smoothly. If your system has the basic requirements you can simply follow the steps mentioned below to download and install QuickBooks.
- Download the installation file from the Intuit website.
- Once the download is complete go to the location where QuickBooks software was saved and double-click the file to start the installation.
- Click ‘Yes’ to give the program permission to make the required changes.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions
- Enter your unique License and Productnumber and proceed to the next step.
- Choose the type of installation for your device
- Selectthe required option to indicate where you will be using QuickBooks.
- Review all the details and click on Install.
Once the installation process is complete you will need to restart your Mac device. If you have any issues while installing QuickBooks on your Mac device or if you need technical support you can always call the QuickBooks support number from the website. Technicians are available 24 hours a day to help you overcome any installation error you may encounter.